Why select ACI?
ACI’s team of management professionals have developed a reputation for being fair and honest, resulting in strong, long-standing relationships with owners and developers.
- ACI is in excellent financial health.
- Our bonding is approved for $70m aggregate and $40m per individual project.
- We have a superior safety record, permitting us to have a very low modification factor on Workman’s Compensation: a cost savings.
- We partner closely with our subcontractors so we can be aggressive in our pricing.
- Together, these factors make us extremely competitive.
- At ACI, we prosecute our work diligently and with extraordinary competence.
- We exhibit exceptionally high standards of craftsmanship on the finished product.
- Our CEO, Bob Potter, co-founded Affordable Concepts, Inc. in 1985. In business for over 30 years, we are dedicated to our Mission Statement: “To be recognized as one of the Southwest’s leading construction companies providing quality services by earning the respect of the community, the trust of our clients and the loyalty of our employees.”
- ACI has an impeccable reputation with absolutely no blemishes.
- We are an expert team player, collaborating with owners, architects and the trades seamlessly.
- Open-Book Management is an innovative practice that shares all data with employees to improve a company’s financial health. We’ve expanded that philosophy to include our clients.
View our expertise in the following industries: